Germany

Germany

Jun 9, 2014

Bike Crash and Cop Threats!!!!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great week! 

I am sorry, I don't have a lot of time because we went to the mountains and went on a hike. I can get the pictures to you sometime this week hopefully! It was awesome!  

Tuesday, I face planted going about 25 on the bike. The chain came off the gears. I banged up my hand, elbow, and knee. The pants and shirt are now history!  I didn't work so much the next few days because of my wounds. It was a good crash. 

Then, I got told by a few people that when I can speak German better that they will talk to me. hahaha So this week wasn't the greatest with work but that's okay. I know weeks are going to go like that. 

We found out its a possibility that during my mission I might get a tablet or ipad so it would be a face book mission because it has a 700 more percent success rate. I really am hoping that it works out! . Oh yeah and last thing I got a few cop threats hahaha. So that was great! But they cant do anything because we are licensed to be here so its funny because they have no idea that we are, so they threatened to call the cops on us. I guess that makes things interesting. 

Our two investigators are doing great! They are still interested. I will keep you posted on there progression. 

Sorry for the short e-mail. I wish we had more time. We get rushed to get our e-mail in and sent. 

I hope you all have a super week. 

 
Love elder williams :)








No comments:

Post a Comment