Germany

Germany

Jun 2, 2014

Peek a BOO!

Hallo!!
   I say this title heading because I feel like just yesterday I was writing a weekly email. It sneaks up on you like your playing hide and go seek. haha. Its really weird. But I am grateful for it and the great emails I get to read from all you family and friends! I really enjoy hearing from anyone who wants to email me!
    Honest to say this email will be literally the smallest one I will write probably because I have absolutely zero thing to talk about that happened this week. so are you ready??

   To start it off I would like to say that absolutely nothing happened haha. Sad enough we had no appointments they all fell through the roof and then through the floor. Like we had nothing go for us this week. Luckly there are 500,000 people in Dresden we have to talk to on the street haha. So all we did this week was go by in active members and non-active members now. I really really dont know what I did wrong. I thought I was obedient enough to have a sick week haha but I guess I need to be even more precise;) Umm all in all though it wasnt to bad we had a few good conversations on the street and we have about 3 or 4 people to contact this next week that we met on the street that we gave the BOM to. So I am excited for that. We are working hard and doing all we can to find new people. Its going great and I cant wait to see what I will be able to write next week! haha. I know the Lord has a plan and I am just doing all that I can do by working hard and knowing that everything will work out in the end when I do this!

    Love you all and have a WONDERFUL week:)

-Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment