Germany

Germany

Jan 12, 2015

URGENT

jk its not.

Here I come Elder Müller.

   Well my WISH has come true. YES I did get transfered out of Wilhelmshaven. I will miss this place VERY bad. I was here for almost 6 months. Great members and alot of awesome people that I got to meet and come into contact with. It is always hard leaving a city and what makes it even harder is the new city that I will being going to. It is maybe half the size of Wilhelmshaven 80,000 people. But really spread out and there are two bonuses to this though. One is that I WILL be working with a German and there is only around 8 in our mission I think. So my German will get even better! And number 2 that we will now be using a car for transportation. Good thing the church put speed limits as a rule for missionaries here in Germany. (autobahn). But I really am excited to go to a new city to work. New experiences and life lessons are coming my way and I love it. :)

  Wilhelmshaven will be left to my great companion Elder Perez to work with. I know he will do a good job with keeping good contact with the people here. There has been alot that has gone on and alot learned in the past 4 transfers with Elder Young, Wilde, And Perez and of course the married couple missionaries the Porters. 

  Right now as a mission we are reading in the BoM with a scheduled plan for personal study and I really enjoy it. Especially when we study a specific subject in the BoM for example the gospel of Jesus Christ. Faith, Repentence, Baptism, Holy Ghost, Endure to the End. And I have learned so much just from reading 3 pages a day on average since the beginning of the year. I hope you all know that the BoM is THEE strongest tool we have as children of God. When we use it in the family we can become stronger than we could think possible. I would like to say maybe schedule a reading plan for the BoM for the family in the span of the next 6 months. I promise it will help bring the family into a stronger untiy. I love you all and thanks for the support and all you do!

Ps. I will be working in a city called Heide in Holstein so even more north Germany. 

Ich Liebe euch! Schöne gute Woche noch. :)





-Love Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment