Germany

Germany

Nov 30, 2015

Christmas (:

Oh my goodness can you feel it?? The seasons are starting to get
real! Well it's the best time of the year not only for the holidays
but for missionary work too. There isn't a better time to work on
ourselves and there isn't a better time than to help others. Mathew
22:36-39. Mathew 10:39.

    I've seen that Christmas is the most celebrated season of all.

People stressing and rushing around and buying presents and also for
many "the busiest time of year". Well, I think that it's not us trying
to ruin the spirit of one of the most important events ever to happen,
namely Christ's birth. There is an opposer though who doesn't want us
to be happy and feel the true spirit, love, peace, and joy that this
time of the year can bring. That's not to say gifts aren't cool (;
because they are wonderful and they do bring joy. But don't lose focus
of why we get these presents and also why we need to serve others and
love others during these times of the year. I've never been more
excited to be able to share 24/7 the biggest present we have ALL been
given. It's a present that LASTS and a present that should be kept
deep down in our hearts. This present makes us happy, makes us better
people, and this present is priceless. What could it be??? Christ!!
great job everyone (: well I invite you all to just try to change one
thing to feel more peace and joy during this month of December. I
promise that there isn't a better time of year to prepare us for the
up coming year of events we have waiting for us in our lives. I hope
you all know I love you and I'm soooo grateful you support me being
here to share this wonderful message for the last Christmas on my
mission. Use the time because we never know how it can affect us for
our future and also the future of others. Love you!

Ps. The work is great. My companion and I are going to be all over the

place this next week. We have tons of things planned and I think the
greatest plan of them all is to give away 200 cards for the film "A
savior is born". We don't have the possibility to share it online but
I know all of you do at home so goooo and share with everyone! (:
don't FORGET.... (A video that is 2 minutes)
Alma 37:6-7

6 Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say

unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to
pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.
7 And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and
eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the
wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.

https://www.mormon.org/christmas


Liebe Grüße, Elder Brendon Williams





No comments:

Post a Comment