Germany

Germany

Jan 4, 2016

Habe Ich gewonnen?



Last week was just crazy.. We had an eating appointment almost
everyday haha. And yes it was very loud and great for New Years night.
We were obedient but we had an amazing view from our house of all the
fireworks going off EVERYWHERE. Haha. And keep in mind... Czech
Republic us like 25 minutes away so most people had illegal fireworks
that are absolutely beautiful when they fly into the sky and blow up.
;)
It was almost like a show in America except cooler because everyone
had their own and it was just all over the city.

Not to mention, I did win something this week. Haha wooooo! We did a
New Years run in Leipzig. It's about 1 and a half from here with the
car. All the people met there from our zone and another zone. It was
so much fun! It was only for fun but at the end they had a raffle
ticket drawing and I won. There were about 1,000 people there and 15
prizes. But I won a bottle of alcohol that I gave away right after the
picture was taken haha and also some delicious chocolate. Stay healthy
after a New Years run right??? (;

The week was great though and full of spiritual experiences. I'm just
excited that I can continue to work on the big bag of things that I
wanted to do last year and never accomplished it. Often that happens
right? So why just set new goals then? I have a lot I can work on and
better myself at. I am trying to finish the New Testament in the bible
from the very start before I come home. (:
28 Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will
give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in
heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

With everything we have going on in life and with all the goals we set
at the new year.. I know if they are focused on a good and righteous
act that leads us closer to the Savior in any way, that he will let
our struggles of spiritual loads and physical loads light. Our soul is
our physical and spiritual being. And there isn't anything to heavy
that ways us down, that the Lord couldn't make easier for us in our
lives. We just have to go to him and accept his gospel and all areas
of life become lighter.


Have a great week!
Liebe Grüße, Elder William
s

No comments:

Post a Comment